Saving you up to $200 on your energy bills per year. Victorians, want to save on your electricity and help raise money for your local school at the same time? Switch to Save is a quick, easy and free way to save on your electricity bills while doing your bit to help the environment. An initiative of Bendigo Bank and Energy Makeovers, Switch to Save provides Victorian homeowners with up to four Embertec SmartSwitch™ plugs (worth $100 each). You don’t need to be a Bendigo Bank customer to be eligible and there is no cost to you. Plus, for every household taking part, $15 will be donated to help your local school undertake local projects. To be one of the 22,000 homes in Victoria to receive up to four Embertec SmartSwitch™ plugs, just visit your local Bendigo Bank branch, go online at http://www.bendigobank.com.au/public/campaign/switch-to-save/index.asp or phone Energy Makeovers on 1300 98 26 28 to register and make a time for free-installation. Embertec SmartSwitch™ plugs are limited, so sign up fast to switch off power and switch on savings
Sponsors of our plan:
Use of Victorian branch network, registrations on bank's website, and alliance with Energy Makeovers
People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
The support of all the Bendigo Bank retail Staff and all willing participants. That we achieved our set target of 22,000 registrations in the month of July.
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
Getting the word out there. Letting people know about this free incentive.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
Promotion and community engagement.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
We'd just like to thank everyone that participated in the project and helped us reach our goal. Can't wait for the next initiative.