Our three chickens from Melbourne are striving to make a difference in this world. Using a clever trading scheme, and starting with their very first egg, 'Chuck Dickens,' they hope to keep up-trading until they reach their goal of $1 Million Australian. Once that goal is reached they have promised to donate 90% of this towards 3 carefully chosen, inspiring charities. The remaining 10% will go towards setting up 1egg1world as a charity of it's own. To find out more about 1egg1world, the chosen charities, the crazy cool chickens and the current item up for trade, visit www.1egg1world.org You can join our popular facebook page too! Just search '1egg1world'
12/08/2010 12:00 AM
All around Australian
14/12/2010 12:00 AM
Melbourne, 3000, VIC
A request has been successfully sent to the member.