Help CardsView all Help Cards
Top Tips for Tapping the Experts
Top Tip: "Understand where ‘skill gaps’ exist in your organisation"
Help Card By: PlanBig Team
Sunita Varlamos is a Program Manager at Leadership Victoria, a not-for-profit organisation which runs leadership development programs designed to foster outstanding leaders and identify and address community issues.
In this help card, Sunita tells us the the importance of seeking out organisations like Leadership Victoria and understanding where gaps exist in your organisation.
1. Seek out organisations like Leadership Victoria
2. Define your issue or need
3. Ensure you’ve got board/senior management support
4. Understand where ‘skill gaps’ exist in your organisation
5. Understand how you’re going to use the volunteer experts