This is a Byford and Districts Community Bank Branch plan
People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
Seeing the aged residents at Baptistcare Village in Byford WA all sitting together socialising together while enjoying a cooked BBQ was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Some of the residents had not been there for very long so it was a great opportunity to get out of the units and make new friends.
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
A few challenges along the way. Originally the request was for a brick BBQ. Having used the electric ones before we had to negotiate the benefits of modifying the plan. With electric you don't need to find or cart wood/ chop down trees. If it had been gas you would need to change bottles. This BBQ is on a timer so it has an automatic cut off to make it safe and it starts with the push of a button. The light is also wired in above the gazebo to help residents see at night which is also on a timer.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
It is always great to remind yourself where you started on the journey and look back over the past photos and posts. it is always great to get encouragement from others along the way. Finally i love being able to upload the plan to Facebook so others can see what you are doing quickly. You don't have to go over old ground it is all there before your eyes...pictures and everything.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
From this evening has come an opportunity to connect the residents with a new Seniors Group which has been launched in Serpentine Jarrahdale reccently. It was great to be able to alert them to this opportunity to get out even more and to be taken to different destinations and places where they can meet new friends. it was just a win, win all around I say!!!!