This is a Byford and Districts Community Bank Branch plan
People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
The fantastic support shown by the Serpentine Jarrahdale Community in attending this event. Over 300 residents attended which was wonderful.
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
No huge challenges as the planning started well in advance of the actual date. There was a little bit of a rush at the end to ensure everything pulled together but having a giant check list to tick off sure helped.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
There is a silent expectation you put on yourself when you put a plan on PlanBig.....when you make an idea like this public you don't want to let anyone down. With the full support of the Byford & District Community bank Branch customers sponsoring this event, the fantastic Directors and Staff it was just a win, win situation for the community.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Yes!!!! It is now only a year before we do this again and our hopes are that it will only get bigger and better as the word spreads around. This event raised considerable funds towards the Cancer Council Relay For Life event due in our Shire in April 2013. Not only did we have a great event for the community but it also will contribute towards finding a cure for Cancer and supporting those who need it the most...the survivors , those who have lost loved ones and those continuing the fight.