People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
That we connected with our community and got the message across that we need them to keep delivering great independent exciting radio for our region.
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
Managing a large team was a challenge and convincing our major sponsors to part with $10,000 cash to offer as a major prize to subscribers. But I learned to never give up and stick to your vision.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
It was just great to add PlanBig to our online strategy.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Jake Dolan of Byron Bay won the $10,000 and we signed up 42% more subscribers than last year. Thank you to our sponsors, Possum Creek Eco Lodge, the Byron Blues Fest, Byron Bay Premium Brewery and Fintide P/L. And all our lovely subscribers to the best radio station in the nation. We love you!