Sponsors of our plan:
Discounted art supplies
Sponsorship of venue hire
Hope For The Future programs and facilitates the workshops that ADEC runs for contributing artists
Value in kind sponsorship of graphic design services
Value in kind sponsorship of printing services
People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
I am most proud of the fact that ArtAbility continues to showcase the work of up and coming artists of all ages from all over Victoria
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
Budgeting challenges, time management, dealing with the anxieties of getting everything 'just so'. I have learnt to do things early, delegate to volunteers and to relax and enjoy the process as much as possible.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
PlanBig helped us by helping to get the word out about our project.