People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
We’ve changed our forms so this new question wasn’t answered.
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
I was surprised by how few ‘likes’ my plan got as compared to my previous plan that has over 50! The challenges I faced with my plan were trying to organise the trip whilst being very busy with a new job. I had to organise my flights (external and internal to India) as well as my visa and all the unknown elements of a foreign wedding. In the end it was all worth it, the wedding was amazing and we had a fabulous time.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
I was able to find out information about Indian weddings and their etiquette. I also was given good advice about taking anti-malarial tablets and travel safety tips. The plan also helped me to get excited about my trip.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Thanks PlanBig – I love you.