People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
We’ve changed our forms so this new question wasn’t answered.
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
I started my plan, not knowing who or how it would get published and faced many hurdles, but I learnt to keep going. Biggest thing I learnt is when dealing with “charity” or when you want people to “do something” you have to have something for them to see, something that is real, not an idea…the book was pretty much finished by the time I secured funding and that’s what got it over the line, it wasn’t an idea…it was a real project, ready to go it just needed the funding.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
By making my idea public, I really had to commit to it.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
I love you PlanBig xo Thanks for so much!!! If I didn’t find planbig and post my idea, it would probably still be an idea amongst the zillions I have floating around my head. This is a very quick and not well thought out response; please contact me if you need more!