1. Now you've marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
That we realised one person's lifelong dream, and have made lifelong friends in the process, because we enjoyed the journey!
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
That you get out of PlanBig what you put in. That sometimes the greatest help is in the belief in what you are doing, even when you don't believe in yourself. That PlanBig comes to the party in unexpected and life-impacting ways. That the biggest part of succeeding is continuously learning. And that we find inspiration, everyday, in the smallest things and the funniest of places.
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
* The community helped us choose the final book cover * The community supported us in our social media presence * PlanBig made us a featured plan * PlanBig supported us with amazing media coverage and contacts to help raise awareness * The community believed in the success of the plan way before it was close to happening * PlanBig assisted with an amazzzzzing launch venue that knocked everyone's socks off - talk about WOW * PlanBig assisted us with a Go-Pos facility on the evening as a one-off, rather than being put on an ongoing plan for Mobile Eftpos (big help) * PlanBig sent us cards, mints etc to distribute to people at launch night * PlanBig seeded the book chapters to The Professionals forums and helped us reach new readers and audiences * Love, support, care and belief that we can't get anywhere else - from the community-at-large, from individuals and from all the staff at PlanBig.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Just a whole lotta gratitude to Jeanette, Terri, Sharyn, Julia, Michelle, Dianne and Nick, Cath and Eunice for all playing such a special role in making Chris's dream of becoming a published author come true.
About this plan
This is a Bright Sea Publishing plan
People Supporting my Plan:
Wahroonga, 2076, NSW
See this plan's activity.
Plans are made better by sharing ideas. You can leave advice, pass on tips, or show your support here.
Thank you for following this plan
If you'd like to keep up to date with this plan, check the box below.