Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
We & us refers to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, its officers and agents.
Your use of this website and its associated services and online resources constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
You agree not to use this website to:
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, offensive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory; and
- Impersonate any person or entity; and
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service; and
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party; and
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation; and
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or program; and
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchange; and
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service; and
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange; and
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass, threaten, bully or intimidate any person or internet user.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Third Party Sites"). We do not endorse, or approve of the operators of the Linked Third Party Sites or the information, graphics and material on those Linked Third Party Sites. ("Linked Third Party Material"). We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Third Party Site.
We provide these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval of the site.
Subject to any applicable law, which cannot be excluded, we make no warranties or representations:
- Regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Linked Third Party Material or products or services available through the Linked Third Party Sites; or
- That the Linked Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- That it is authorising the reproduction of Linked Third Party Material by linking Material on this Website to Linked Third Party Material.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website and services, you warrant and agree that you will not use this website or services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this website or its associated service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other party's use of this website or its associated services. You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through this website.
This website is available for your personal and community use. You warrant that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, or sell any information, products or services obtained from this website that are not your own.
Use of Communication Services
This website contains, electronic mail postings and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Communication Services") which are designed to enable you to use this site for its intended purpose, send and receive information relevant to the use of this website and to directly communicate with us and or other users of this website.
The supply, maintenance and cost of any equipment required by you to access this website is your responsibility including, without limitation, the computer hardware, the software required to access the internet, normal telecommunication charges associated with your internet access and your agreement with an internet service provider.
Product and Services Information
We may display Products and Services or offers from Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited or its related companies on this website.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- Does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- Does not form part of the terms and conditions for such products and services.
You should carefully consider any terms and conditions for such products and services directly with the issuer or provider.
Third Party Software
This website may provide links to Linked Third Party Sites. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any software downloads available from these Linked Third Party Sites. These products may be subject to a license agreement between you and the relevant product owner. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in respect of such Third Party products and we provide no warranty and give no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them.
While we will make every effort to ensure that the information presented in this website is free from errors or omissions or is suitable, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any material on this website.
We recognise the community concern in the transmission of computer viruses. We utilise up to date technology in an attempt to eliminate any possible computer virus infecting any material transmitted from this website. However, we do not guarantee that this website or any Linked Third Party Website will be free from viruses, or the access to this website or Linked Third Party Websites will be interrupted.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk and that this website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We make no warranty that:
- This website will meet your requirements;
- This website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this website will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any services, information or other material obtained by you through this website will meet your requirements or expectations; and
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any material.
Limitation of Liability
Other than any responsibilities implied by law which cannot be excluded, you agree to indemnify and hold each and every member of us, our affiliates, our staff, our employees, our agents, co-branders or other partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, whatsoever arising out of or referable to material on this Website or to any Linked Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Modifications to Website
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. This includes the right to remove, cancel or suspend any content you post on the website. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any Third Party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website. Plans posted on the website that have remained inactive for more than 3 months may be removed from the website at our discretion.
You also agree that we are not liable to you or any Third Party for any termination of your access to this website.
All information and services contained within this website are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Copyright and Trademarks
PlanBig is a registered trademark of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
Such notice will be notification on this website.
Notice of any change is deemed to be accepted by you by your subsequent use of the website.
18 June 2010
View the Community Guidelines.