People Supporting my Plan:
It’s no Big deal, but you don’t currently have any PlanBig supporters. Here are some ideas to help get people excited about your plan:
- Tell everyone you know through your social networks. Ask them to spread the word about your Big idea.
- Re-jig your plan name to sound as compelling as possible. Think Big and bold.
- Revise your plan description to successfully communicate the issue as well as your passion.
Be the first to support this plan
Here you will find my requests for, and that will help me complete my plan.
Join in the discussion. Got any questions or advice?
My plan success story
1. Now you’ve marked your plan a success, what about it makes you most proud?
The fact that I have 12 picture book manuscripts written!!
2. What challenges did you face on your journey and what have you learned?
The last 6 months, I've had some health challenges that have made writing hard. I've learned I can still come up with a first draft in spite of that. Also there's been challenges when inspiration didn't come and I was worried that I wouldn't make the challenge - but I got there :)
3. What are some ways that PlanBig has helped you?
Knowing the plan was here helped a lot. I didn't post as many updates as I could have, but knowing there were people cheering me on was AWESOME. Also when I was stuck, a few times I was able to post a question and get some great ideas. I also got quite a few new people following my blog and Facebook page as a result of my plan.
4. Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Bring on 2013! There's a new 12x12 challenge and one to get the first drafts polished so they can be submitted to publishers. Watch this space for news that my books have been published (and another plan marked as complete)